Coming out on the wrong end of the numbers game
I’m a senior copywriter at IBX. For years I’ve been living a bike-centric life, but now I’m looking for new ways to get active that go beyond pedaling to work every day. On the personal side, I enjoy writing, old movies starring John Wayne, and getting lost in unfamiliar cities. Keep checking back as I share my tiny triumphs and small setbacks on the road to better health.
One Response to “Coming out on the wrong end of the numbers game”
Leave a Reply
Subscribe to IBX Insights
Need Health Insurance?
You may be eligible to apply for an affordable health plan today.
- Common health coverage questions answered
- Health insurance covers 100 percent of preventive care…. but what is preventive care?
- When should you use primary care, urgent care centers, or the emergency room?
- Independence and Jefferson Health are Innovating for Change in Health Care
- The Key to Keeping New Year’s Resolutions? Start Small.
- ► 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (72)
- ► 2015 (51)