Coming out on the wrong end of the numbers game
I’m a senior copywriter at IBX. For years I’ve been living a bike-centric life, but now I’m looking for new ways to get active that go beyond pedaling to work every day. On the personal side, I enjoy writing, old movies starring John Wayne, and getting lost in unfamiliar cities. Keep checking back as I share my tiny triumphs and small setbacks on the road to better health.
One Response to “Coming out on the wrong end of the numbers game”
Subscribe to IBX Insights
Need Health Insurance?
You may be eligible to apply for an affordable health plan today.
- Common health coverage questions answered
- How the Blue Crew Volunteer Program Shows Love
- Health insurance covers 100 percent of preventive care…. but what is preventive care?
- When should you use primary care, urgent care centers, or the emergency room?
- What exactly are subsidies and tax credits, and what is the difference?
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (72)
- ► 2015 (51)