Monday, 19 March 2012 by Ashley
When my co-workers first suggested I try CrossFit, I immediately Googled it. Seemed simple enough, so I agreed to participate. Then someone sent me this video and asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?” Watching the video made me exhausted, as well as anxious, and then a little nauseous. As you know from my previous posts,…
- Published in Wellness
Tagged under: CrossFit "Winter Activity Guide"
Subscribe to IBX Insights
Need Health Insurance?
You may be eligible to apply for an affordable health plan today.
- Common health coverage questions answered
- Health insurance covers 100 percent of preventive care…. but what is preventive care?
- Blue Crew Volunteer Close-Up: Debra Brown
- When should you use primary care, urgent care centers, or the emergency room?
- What exactly are subsidies and tax credits, and what is the difference?
- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (35)