There are certain noises and feelings you don’t want to experience at the gym. The sound of someone dropping a huge weight followed by a scream. The feeling that you are about to pass out. For me, it was a pop and then a shooting pain in my left calf during step class. I thought maybe it was just a muscle cramp and tried to walk it off….
- Published in Wellness
Subscribe to IBX Insights
Need Health Insurance?
You may be eligible to apply for an affordable health plan today.
- Common health coverage questions answered
- Health insurance covers 100 percent of preventive care…. but what is preventive care?
- When should you use primary care, urgent care centers, or the emergency room?
- What exactly are subsidies and tax credits, and what is the difference?
- How to Apply for a Special Enrollment Period
- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (35)