Have you gotten to know your Independence Blue Cross health plan yet? We offer member-exclusive perks that you won’t want to miss: discounts, reimbursements, and personal support to help you eat well, get fit, and save money.*
Take Advantage of Member-Exclusive Perks
- 24/7 access to health plan information. Everything you need to know about your Independence Blue Cross health plan is available right at your fingertips. Log in at ibx.com or through our free mobile app to view your benefits information, access claims, check referrals, pay your bill, find a doctor or hospital in the network, and more.
- Fitness savings and reimbursements. Staying active is important, and we want to help you pay less:
– GlobalFit® provides membership discounts to 8,000 gyms, fitness centers, and studios nationwide. You’ll also get discounts on a variety of fitness equipment and a membership with Jenny Craig®.
– Get reimbursed up to $150 per year for the cost of a fitness center membership and weight management programs.
- Nutrition counseling. Your Independence Blue Cross health plan includes nutrition counseling, covering up to six visits per year with a participating registered dietitian at no additional charge to you.
- Personal health coaching. Registered Nurse Health Coaches are available 24/7 to answer any questions and to help you make decisions about your care. Get answers to your questions about health care and benefits, as well as help finding a doctor, understanding the cost of health care in your area, scheduling appointments, locating eldercare, and more. Just call 1-866-799-2181 (TTY:711).
- Support for new parents. Our Baby BluePrints® maternity program is designed to help you feel healthy, confident, and comfortable throughout your pregnancy. To register for free, call 1-800-598-BABY (TTY:711). Nurses are available 24/7. Expecting members are also eligible for reimbursements, free offers, and other discounts.
- Blue 365® discounts. Independence Blue Cross health plan members get exclusive deals and discounts on healthy items like fitness gear and weight-loss and healthy-eating programs.
Looking to Enroll in an Independence Blue Cross Health Plan?
If you missed the January 15 Open Enrollment deadline, you still may be able to get low-cost health insurance in 2021 if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period with a Qualifying Life Event, such as getting married, having a baby, losing health coverage, or turning 26.
In addition, a COVID-19 Special Enrollment Period is available from February 15, 2021 to May 15, 2021 if you need health insurance.
Ready to start saving? Get started today! These value-added programs are all perks of an Independence Blue Cross health plan.
*Our value-added programs are not benefits and are therefore subject to change without notice.