While the summer season is supposed to be a laid back time, it can get busy. With kids being home from school, planning trips and activities, and managing normal day-to-day responsibilities, your employees can get overwhelmed. Healthy You! provides your employees the support and tools to help make their lives easier. In this month’s edition, What’s for Dinner provides meal planning tips for families, and Have Fun with Food offers fresh ideas to make mealtime fun for kids. Plus, this issue also offers practical ways to help employees deal with stress and uncertainty.
Healthy You! – July 2020 edition
About IBX Insights Team
The IBX Insights Team is here to provide tips on using your health insurance and living a healthy life.
Most Popular Posts
- In-Network vs Out-of-Network: What Does It Mean? November 9, 2020
- Health Insurance Covers 100 Percent of Preventive Care….But What Is Preventive Care? November 20, 2018
- Getting Started with Your Independence Blue Cross Health Plan January 4, 2021
- Family doctor, Urgent Care, or ER? March 1, 2018
- Save Money and Get Healthy with Your Independence Blue Cross Health Plan January 29, 2020