Open Enrollment for 2023 health insurance plans started November 1, 2022, and ends January 15, 2023.
Open Enrollment is the time when you can:
- Apply for a new individual or family health insurance plan
- Change to a different health plan type
- Make updates to your existing health plan, such as adding dependents
Any new plans or changes you make by December 15 will go into effect on January 1, 2023.
See if You Qualify for Financial Assistance
Financial assistance, also called tax credits or subsidies, may be available depending on where you live, your family size, and your income. If you are eligible, you could pay a lower monthly premium for your health plan.
Check our online calculator to see if you are eligible for financial assistance.
Compare 2023 Health Plans
For 2023, we are offering a wide selection of health plans to meet the coverage needs and budgets for individuals and families in the Philadelphia region.
Here’s how to get started if you’re looking for a health plan:
- Compare 2023 health plans from Independence Blue Cross.
- See if you are eligible for financial assistance.
- Have a look at our supplemental coverage options. These include dental, vision, and accident, critical illness, or hospital recovery insurance plans.
- When you pick your plan, you can easily apply online or by phone:
- Online at ibx.com/applynow
- By phone at 1-888-475-6206 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.