Open Enrollment for 2022 health insurance plans starts November 1, 2021, and ends January 15, 2022.
During Open Enrollment, you can apply for a new individual or family health insurance plan, change your health plan type, or make updates to your existing health plan, such as adding dependents. Any new plans or changes you make by December 15 will go into effect on January 1, 2022.
See if You Qualify for Financial Assistance
Financial assistance, also called tax credits or subsidies, may be available depending on where you live, your family size, and income. If you are eligible, you could pay a lower premium each month for your health plan. Check our online calculator to see if you are eligible for financial assistance.
Compare 2022 Health Plans
For 2022, we are offering a wide selection of health plans to meet the coverage needs and budgets for individuals and families in the Philadelphia region. Here’s how to get started:
- Compare 2022 health plans from Independence Blue Cross
- See if you are eligible for financial assistance
- Have a look at our supplemental coverage options, including dental, vision, and accident, critical illness, or hospital recovery insurance plans
- When you pick your plan, you can easily apply online or by phone:
- Online at ibx.com/applynow
- By phone at 888-475-6206 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.