Open Enrollment for 2021 individual and family health insurance plans starts November 1, 2020, and ends January 15, 2021.
During Open Enrollment, you can apply for a new health insurance plan, change your health plan type, or make updates to your existing health plan, such as adding dependents. Any new plans or changes you make by December 15 will go into effect on January 1, 2021.
See if you qualify for financial assistance
Financial assistance, also called tax credits or subsidies, may be available depending on where you live, your family size, and income. If you are eligible, you could pay a lower premium each month for your health plan. Check our online calculator to see if you and your family may be eligible for financial assistance.
Compare 2021 health plans
For 2021, we are offering a wide selection of health plans to meet the coverage needs and budgets for individuals and families in the Philadelphia region. Here’s how to get started:
- Compare 2021 health plans from Independence Blue Cross
- See if you are eligible for financial assistance to help reduce your monthly rate
- Have a look at our supplemental coverage options, including dental, vision, and international travel health insurance plans
- When you pick your plan, you can easily apply online or by phone:
- Online at ibx.com/applynow
- By phone at 1-888-475-6206 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.